In 2010, we evaluated Accenture.com, Deloitte.com and IBM Global Services. Since opinions are great—but facts are better—we conducted these evaluations using the siteIQ Website Best Practices Benchmark. This benchmark identifies and tracks 1,177 types of content, features, & capabilities found on the largest and most successful sites on the IT Web.
Of course, a world-class Website is much more than the sum of its parts. To see how well these sites put their pieces together to achieve visitor objectives, we completed a second in depth review based on 119 issues that define usability & effectiveness from the visitor’s point of view.
Then we crunched the numbers – ranked & rated each site in eighteen categories – created cool graphs to tell the story – and put it all in this report.
- Accenture.com’s size helps it capture the first place position. It may be the largest professional services site reviewed today, but IBM Global Services isn’t far behind.
- IBM Global Services narrowly snags the top spot in site usability. But a lack of any clear best practice scores make it questionable that it can hold on to this ranking.
- In a surprising twist, corporate blogs are a complete no show. They are clearly missing a perfect opportunity to show the company’s knowledge and expertise.
This report is perfect for:
- Anyone who needs all of the gory details from our 2010 evaluations. If your manager wants you to build a monster spreadsheet to track how your site performs over time – this report is for you..
This report is packed full of the details you need to understand why Accenture.com, Deloitte.com and IBM Global Services are leaders on the IT Web.
- 41 pages drill down into these sites’ most important competitive strengths & challenges across fourteen major Website zones** covering:
- Usability rankings & ratings
- Content, features & capabilities rankings & ratings
- Detailed profiles of the 3 professional services index Websites.
- IBM Global Services
- Over 60 graphs, charts, and tables (perfect to educate stakeholders and make a business case with executives):
- Bar charts that show how these Websites rank and compare based on over 1,100 metrics
- Competitive eMAPs that pinpoint real leaders by Website zone — and based on overall industry performance.
- Want to know what’s in the report page-by-page? Check out the Table of Contents.
**The Professional Services industry sites do not provide online support, training and education, ecommerce or online communities . Therefore, this segment only has 14 zone categories instead of the standard set of 18 evaluated for most other industry segments.
In 2010, siteIQ evaluated three professional services sites listed on the 2010 siteIQ eBusiness Index: Accenture.com, Deloitte.com, and IBM Global Services. This report provides detailed results and rankings based on these evaluations.
See more results from the report
Some companies evaluate cars and toasters. We evaluate Websites.
Twice a year, we evaluate the 23 Websites that represent the best-of-the-best on the IT Web. We put them through their usability paces. We score them based on over 1,200 types of content, features, & capabilities for eighteen Website zones & cross site utilities.
Then we rank and rate them based on the results.
Leading Web teams use the siteIQ eBusiness Index rankings to:
- Accurately identify how their Websites compete on the Web.
- Check if their sites are gaining or losing ground to competitors and industry requirements.
- See where time & treasure are paying off.
- Watch the sites that are changing user expectations & behaviors – and are setting new standards on the IT Web.
Buying a report is as easy as 1-2-3
- Put the report in the shopping cart. Continue to shop until you are ready to check out. (You can see your cart anytime at the top of the page).
- Check out using Paypal (you can use any major credit card)
- Look for an email with the link to download your reports. You can download reports up to 3 times. If you need additional downloads send us an email at email@example.com or shoot us a note using our Contact Us form.
Buy and Download this report now