siteIQ Custom Website Evaluations are in depth reviews of your Website from your visitor’s point of view.
We start with a detailed review of your site based on 1,230 types of content, features & capabilities provided on your competitors’ – and other best-in-class – Websites.
Continue with a second evaluation based on 119 usability metrics that define how effectively your site achieves core visitor objectives.
Then we roll up our sleeves and do a third, heuristic review that identifies the click streams, design points, layout decisions, and behaviors that are creating problems on your site.
Once the evaluations are complete we put the results in our magical systems – slice and dice the data – and create wonderful graphs and detailed benchmarks that show exactly where your site performs in the best practice universe. Competitive strengths & challenges. Where it leads, lags––and what you can do about it.
Accurate, actionable results
Information isn’t useful unless it is actionable. That’s why our detailed reports focus on the things your team should do today – and must plan for tomorrow. Our reports provide:
- Accurate, comprehensive views of your company’s entire Website – and the interconnections & issues that affect the visitor’s experience.
- Detailed competitive comparisons that pinpoint competitive strengths and weaknesses.
- Thorough, documented reviews of your site’s most important mistakes and challenges, plus illustrations that show how the most skillful Web steams have already solved these problems.
- A detailed master plan that pinpoints requirements, shows competitive capabilities – and identifies the activities and innovations your team should plan for over the next 12- 18 months.
Our clients use siteIQ Website Assessment results to:
- Clearly define current industry and competitive requirements and pinpoint how their site compares and performs.
- Plan & prioritize projects and resources.
- Use industry & competitive proof points to obtain needed investments & executive sponsorship.
- Identify their Website’s most important strengths and challenges and see how other Websites have addressed them.
- Develop precise action plans that can be used to radically improve their sites.
- Establish a baseline to accurately track and report on the impact of Website improvements and investments.
- Educate team members and stakeholders to gain consensus on current challenges, and future projects and objectives.
To learn more about how a siteIQ Website Assessment can give you the facts you need to meet or beat the competition, please contact us.